Toronto Bioinformatics Users Group
TorBUG (Toronto Bioinformatics Users Group) is an association of researchers, other professionals and students in the Greater Toronto Area who have an interest in the field of bioinformatics.
TorBUG meets on the last Wednesday of every month from September through April, except holidays. Research presentations by bioinformatics leaders, students and industry representatives are followed by networking over pizza and refreshments.
Meetings are held in the Red Room at the Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research, University of Toronto, 160 College Street at 4:00 pm and are free and open to all.
- September 27, 2017 – Ali Mazalek, Canada Research Chair, Ryerson University
- October 25, 2017 – Quaid Morris, Associate Professor, University of Toronto
- November 29, 2017 – Jason Williams, Assistant Director, CSHL DNA Learning Center
- January 31, 2018 – Igor Jurisica, Senior Scientist, PMCC and Canada Research Chair in Integrative Cancer Informatics
- February 28, 2018 – Hitesh Mistry, Senior Research Fellow, Pharmacy Unit, Manchester Institute
- March 28, 2018 – Christian Landry, Principal Investigator, University of Laval
- April 25, 2018 – Jeff T. Leek, Associate Professor, Biostatistics, John Hopkins University
As a service to the community, other bioinformatics events are posted to the calendar.
Mailing List: To subscribe to announcements of upcoming TorBUG events, please visit: https://lists.torbug.org/mailman/listinfo/announce
TorBUG is sponsored by: