To subscribe to announcements of upcoming TorBUG events, please visit:
c/o Michelle Brazas
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
661 University Ave., Suite 510
Toronto, ON M5G 0A3
TorBUG Committee includes:
- Andrew Duncan, Moses Lab, University of Toronto
- Aqsa Alam, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Dustin Sokolowski, Goldenberg Lab, Sick Kids Research Institute
- Erum Razvi, Ontario Genomics
- Ido Nofech-Mozes, Awadalla Lab, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Jesse Gillis, University of Toronto
- Jigyansa Mishra, CBMG rep
- Michelle Brazas, Adaptive Oncology, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Nia Hughes, Bioinformatics.ca
- Nicholas Provart, Dept. Cell & Systems Biology, University of Toronto
- Robin Haw, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
Special thanks go to the following friends of TorBUG:
- Stuart Lawler (OICR) for setting up the TorBUG website.
- Francis Ouellette for helping us get TorBUG off the ground!
- All past TorBUG committee members for helping with setup, cleanup and serving refreshments.